Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas tree




I took the picture of Rielee because she was so happy this morning. She was looking forward to going with Papa to get our Christmas tree. I was kind of nervous at what type of tree they would return with, but they brought home a good one, 6 feet tall and not too wide. (Someone actually listened to my instructions for a change!)
I couldn't believe how much Ava and Harper look alike in this picture--they were happy this morning, too.
Rielee was in tub the taking her bath later, so I thought I would try bathing them at the same time, one at a time, of course. They sure loved it, they just floated in my arms and were very still, watching Rielee. Rielee sure got a kick out of helping wash their hair.
Auna is staying with us until Saturday since Laury and David are in Palm Springs. We went Christmas shopping after the babies left. She is really a good shopper, we went to Target then Ross where she found the babies matching Christmas outfits, she has the patience to dig and find the good stuff. After that, we went to Panda Express for dinner, then to the Mall for a couple of things. It was a fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment