Monday, March 8, 2010

I Rielee

After sitting unused for years, our basketball hoop is back in business. It now has a new net, Papa pressure washed the concrete pad and we bought the kids a couple of new balls to play with. We found a junior size pink one for Rielee and she was thrilled with it, even wrote her name on it so no one would take it. We went out after lunch and with the small ball and the lowered hoop, she can actually make baskets so it was a lot of fun for her.
Later in the day we took Rielee and Parker in to the Y for their swimming lessons. Rielee told me on the way there that she really wanted to be on TV when she grew up. I reminded her that she doesn't even like me to take videos of her anymore, she got frustrated and said "well, fine then, go ahead Grandma, but I mean it-when I grow up I want to live on TV". Makes me wonder what she has been watching lately...?

No comments:

Post a Comment