Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday

This was Steve yesterday morning cutting down the fir by the driveway. He continued cutting on it most of the day today.
Parker and I were cleaning up the shop and he kept looking at the scooter and wishing he could go for a ride. He wanted me to take him, but that wasn't going to happen, so we convinced Papa to take a break from the wood cutting and go. They ended up riding up to Ryderwood and then stopped in Vader and ate lunch at the Little Crane Cafe. They said the people there were really friendly and the food was great.
Parker rearranged the playroom for the kajillionth time this morning. He decided to put the twin bed back in there, again, and promised me that he would actually use it. We have set up that bed I don't know how many times, and no kid has ever slept in it, they always sleep either with me or in the living room. So, while Papa folded clothes, Parker and I are hauling in the bed from the shop room-I asked Parker "what is wrong with this picture??"...(Papa wasn't really on board with the whole idea) but Parker managed to help pack the bed with one arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment