Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two at a time...


Today I went down to Charb and Kelly's to watch the babies. It is so hard by myself...wow, did I miss Steve. Next time I go down there I am going to call Mary, David's Mom. She just lives about a mile away, and Laury said she would love to come and visit. There was an hour, from noon until 1 or so, when all I did was pick up one, then the other, over and over, and my arms are actually sore now from it. I don't know how Kelly ever gets anything done. I was going to fold some laundry for her and it took me the longest time to get it done.

Harper was a real smiley girl today, and the first time she was grinning at me, I thought, wow, she loves her Grandma. Then, a little later I caught her giving the clock the same big smile...

Oh well, I'm sure that my smile meant more to her.

Here is a little video of them from this morning, they were a little tired and squirmy.

Parker and Rielee are staying with me tonight while Gabe and Des and Steve went to the v'ball match in Ilwaco, and Auna came over to play. They were being silly taking pictures for a Halloween card.

No comments:

Post a Comment