Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday madness

We were happy to see Ava and Harper this morning, and they were their Monday morning wild little selves-getting into everything they could as fast as they could. The house quickly looked like a tornado went through it! Twin tornadoes actually.
I took Rielee to school and it snowed the whole way there, with lots of slush on the road, too. When I got back, Papa had changed a messy diaper and had the girls in the tub.
We didn't think we were going to be able to take them outside at all today it was so rainy, but just as Harper brought me one of my shoes as a signal that she was ready to go, the rain let up, so we went out for a few minutes. They would walk along, then poke at the slushy snow, then walk a few more steps and do it again. Uncle Alan came outside and they were excited to see him, then he came inside and colored with them.
This picture cracks me up. I was trying to get a picture of Harper holding her baby and blanket since she was being such a good little "Mama" today and packing her baby everywhere. But just as I was taking the picture, Ava jumped right in front of me and smiled really big!


No comments:

Post a Comment