Saturday, December 4, 2010

basketball

Rielee brought Macee's old cheerleader outfit (from many Halloweens ago) over yesterday afternoon so I could take a couple of tucks in the skirt so she could wear it to Macee's first basketball game. When I got to the game later, she was out in the forum standing there watching the cheerleaders warm-up. She said "Grandma, take a video of me!" so I did and she just stood there frozen, not wanting to actually do a cheer (since the real cheerleaders might be watching her) she said "umm, I can't think of anything to do". The Rockets beat Montesano easily.
We went to watch Parker compete in the Elk's Hoop Shoot today at Huntington. He took 2nd place and got a medal. It was interesting to watch but would have been more fun if the gym had some heat, it was freezing in there.
We went to Knappa, Oregon to watch the girls play in the evening, unfortunately they lost that game. That gym was way overheated!

No comments:

Post a Comment