Saturday, December 18, 2010

Luke's broken leg

Kyle and Macee before her game tonight, they beat Ridgefield.
Charb texted me during the game that Luke fell while ice skating and broke his leg! Not a good way to start his Christmas vacation. He has a soft splint on it now and will get a hard cast in a few days.

We went shopping today and I got a call from James that he and Parker were going into our house to watch TV and hang out. I said okay and that we would be home shortly. They called back 3 more times to find out when we were going to be home, said they had wrapped a present for me and put it under the tree, and they are laughing up a storm about this present. When we got home, Parker, Auna and James were all hiding in the playroom closet, and the "present" was actually my microwave, right off my counter, all wrapped up under the tree...Papa unfortunately didn't find the humor in this little joke that I did (actually he was more upset that the kids were all playing in the house unsupervised...) and the kids quickly unwrapped the microwave, put it back in its place and beat feet back over to Uncle Alan's to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment