Monday, July 19, 2010

Twins for the morning

We had the twins this morning while Charb and Luke went fishing, plus Rielee, Parker and his friend Eric. Papa was gone taking Macee to Woodland for volleyball, so I was on my own. We did fine until nap time. I tried putting them down for their naps, but after 10 minutes of stereo screaming, I caved, again, and rocked them to sleep. Hey, I was afraid Harper was going to have a sore throat, she was wailing so loudly...that's my excuse for today.
So this was how they ended up napping after I had to get up to check on Rielee and go to the bathroom. Em came over to help with them during the morning, and Auna came over and helped feed them lunch.
Poor Rielee was sick all day with a bad cough and fever. She said the sunflower seeds were healthy and were making her feel better. She begged to go swimming once the sun came out, but we decided she should just rest so she watch the Chihuahua movie and took it easy.

Ava was fascinated today with Rielee's baby dolls, squealing and hugging them, then throwing them down on the floor. Then she would plop them back up on the coffee table and touch their eyes. You can see another baby flopped over on their play table behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment