Friday, February 19, 2010

Thursday-Petco day

I went shopping this morning since we didn't have the babies, and Steve picked up Rielee. I got a call from Rielee right after school wanting me to come home and get her so we could go to Petco and buy some goldfish for the pond-something we had talked about a couple of weeks ago, and it popped into her head today. So anyway, after a few tears on her part it was decided that Papa would drive her into town, and I would meet them at the store. Rielee had recently visited Petco when they bought their parakeets, so she gave us a tour of the place like she was a regular. She had to get one of the kid-sized shopping carts, too. She picked out 4 little goldfish and then decided she better get a treat for her birds. We had to look at all the pets in the store, of course, but I passed on the reptiles for fear of a possible spider siting. She rode home with me and we spent the whole drive picking out names for the fish. She settled on Nemo, Flounder, Dorie and Goldie.

No comments:

Post a Comment