Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cousin rivalry


I was tired this morning after having Rielee and Parker spend the night. They came over Sat. at noon, Rielee played with Auna for a couple of hours and Parker had James come up to hang out. The boys were bored and asked to go to a movie, so I dropped them off at Three Rivers to see "Valentines Day". I was surprised at how much they enjoyed it. We took James home and then came home and I fixed a late pork chop dinner for us. Rielee talked Papa into a game of Pictureka!, and later I played one with her, its a fun game for kids her age.
It seems Rielee isn't just jealous of the time we spend with the twins. Last night Emmy came over to visit and had been here maybe an hour when Rielee came and sat down by me and whispered in my ear "isn't it about time for Emmy to go home?" She wanted me to play with her. Cousin rivalry between a 4 yr. old and 18 yr. old?

No comments:

Post a Comment