Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Camas visit

I went to Camas today to visit with Charb and the twins while Kelly went shopping for a little while. It was fun watching the girls play with all their toys. They were very entertaining. They showed me how they play football with Dad on the Playstation.They got out their soccer balls and cones and showed me how they kick their balls into the cones and knock them over. Harper was in charge of setting up the cones.


Harper sat down in their little recliner so I went to pull out the footrest so she could recline but she quickly stopped me, saying "no, Ava do it!", and Ava did it, too. They also watched some Dora on TV, finally moving on from Caillou. Lexi and cousin Adrianna had Ava counting to 10 in Spanish, too.

In the evening, we went to the boys basketball game vs. Ridgefield. They lost but Will had a great game with 39 points!





No comments:

Post a Comment