Monday, June 6, 2011

Curly heads

I must have jinxed our Monday morning by telling Papa first thing this morning just how much I love Mondays because the girls are back and they are so happy to see us and their toys.
It was downhill from there... First the tears from both of them when I took Rielee to school. Then when I got back, Papa had them in the tub, when it was time to get out Harper fell and bumped her head on the side of the tub, lots of tears there. Then Ava slipped on her towel and fell down, lots of tears again.
Then we sat down to play with Playdoh and couldn't find the 2 packages we just bought yesterday! More tears and Papa had to go back to Target and get them, he had left them there. In the meantime, I took the girls outside to play. They entertained themselves by picking up itsy bitsy rocks and putting them in the flowerpot in the back of the car. Two curly heads!
Ava woke up first from her nap this afternoon, so after lunch she was looking at my toenail polish and I asked her if she wanted hers painted. She said "yes" so I put her in the highchair with a piece of chocolate and she sat perfectly still. I had tried once before to paint her toenails but she got scared and wouldn't let me. I think she would try anything for chocolate! Then we went out on the deck and she ran around in the sun until they dried. When Harper woke up and saw Ava's toes she wanted hers done and let me paint them while she ate lunch. They were very proud of their pretty toes.


No comments:

Post a Comment