Thursday, November 24, 2011

Parker's braces

Parker came over tonight, he was so excited to be going snowboarding tomorrow at White Pass with Dad and Rielee. Rielee is also very excited to try skiing for the first time. I found him some Oakley goggles at Ross, he was happy to get those since he loves anything Oakley, but said he is wearing mismatched clothes since he's grown out of his snowboarding pants. He's still adjusting to his braces, last week he had several canker sores and was really hurting.

1 comment:

  1. Did he get Headgear? I think my braces are kinda cool too but wearing headgear is a bummer. I have to.put mine on after dinner time and wear it til at least 6am. I have worn it out of my house sleeping over my friends house, going to a late movie and on airplanes flying the red eye overnight flight from LA to Tampa. My friend Tim has the same exact headgear so Im not alone plus most of my buds either had or have bracez. I got the basic metal type like Parker. I thought the ceramic ones looked like plaque buildup on ur teeth from not brushing lol! If you got braces you got braces. Plus.....TinGrins are In! Peace Parker! Jeff

    ReplyDelete