Friday, November 18, 2011

Mixing it up

Maybe it is because they are starving in the morning, but they stack all their bites on their forks like this, maybe it is just to beat sister and be the first to ask for more. They have the funniest habit of changing things around now. They took the cars out of the hotwheels case and replaced them with dominoes, the hotwheels are now in the jewelry box. If I give them puzzles, they take all the pieces and put them in their purses, along with some play food. Most of the Candy Land game pieces are missing, yesterday they had Papa searching for the longest time for a yellow piece so they could play the game.
This morning I had a headache, so I was sitting with an ice pack on my neck and Papa told them what was wrong. Later in the afternoon, Ava put Elmo to head and told me he was sick and had a headache, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment