Saturday, April 29, 2017

Snuggle, snake

 Rielee was over early this morning and snuggling on the couch with Harper, Ava joined in when I took a picture.  She loves making that goofy face with her snaggly loose tooth, silly girl.
We made sugar cookies but when we were all done decorating I somehow knocked over my water bottle and it went everywhere, soaking several cookies.  Then I knocked it over again trying to clean up.  Ava saved my phone and  Harper tried to help by picking up the rack (with more cookies on it) to protect them, but she accidently tilted it too far backwards and cookies went sliding off to the floor.  It was all very comical, we just had to laugh.
 
They found a snake in Laury and David's yard and brought it over to show us.  Once it started releasing scent and stinking, they couldn't let it go fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment