Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Josie, Rielee cooking, Ava & Harper's school pics

Josie came to stay with us this afternoon, well, mostly me, she's still gets nervous around Uncle.

I found a picture of Emmy at about the same age, I see some resemblance except I think Josie has her Daddy's eyes.
The way Josie is trying to crawl reminded me of her Mama.
Nose down, like she's pushing a peanut.

She's getting her knees up though and trying hard, she managed to wiggle and stretch and make it to her toys.

Found this picture of Charb trying to get Emmy to crawl, or maybe he was talking to her during tummy time.
We went for a walk and she conked right out, that crawling business is tiring!

Rielee asked me to help her make Cocoa Mounds for a presentation for school.  We had a lot of laughs doing it, and they turned out good.
Kelly took the girls to school today to get their pictures taken, how can they be sixth grade already?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment