Wednesday, September 18, 2013

No long hair for me

Ava brought a Barbie from home today, one with long blonde hair with purple sparkly streaks in it.  I told her that I was going to grow my hair long and make it blonde, just like her doll.  She and Harper looked shocked, then got irate and told me I couldn't do it!  I said I was going to put purple in it, too.  No!   They said Grandma Barb doesn't have long hair, Grandma Cookie doesn't have long hair, their Mom doesn't have long hair, so I could not have long hair!  I said Lexi has long hair, and they simultaneously started stroking their own hair and said they wanted their hair just like Lexi's, and look how long their hair was getting, and then they each had me pull the curl out of a strand down their back to see how long it was!  Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment