Thursday, May 23, 2013

Kids at home

Since Papa had a dentist appointment in Vancouver and both Charb and Kelly also had appointments after work, I took the twins home.  Becky was giving Luke and Lexi a ride from school and was a little late, so we waited on the porch for them.  The girls both had to go potty badly, so badly that I finally told them they could go outside, like you might if you were camping in the woods.  So I got some tissue out of the car and took them over by the boat, shielded them and let them go-they thought it was so funny, and giggled the whole time.  And then we find out when Becky and the kids get there that Kelly had left the front door unlocked.
It was a quick visit,  Ava and Harper showed me their big girl beds, Luke showed me Ava's Earth light and Harper's Moon light and I saw how big Emma the dog has grown, then snapped a picture of the four of them and headed back to pick up Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment