Friday, October 7, 2011

Picking up Rielee

Ava and Harper got to ride along with Papa today to pick up Rielee at school. I went to watch Macee perform in the Homecoming LipSync contest, she did great (lip syncing to Abba's "Dancing Girl") as did Tierney and Ty, and the Junior class won it. Papa said the girls sat in the hall nicely while they waited for Rielee. Rielee was thrilled that they came along.


James and Alan came over to visit after school and good grief, James is now taller than me! Parker stopped by to see James, too. We had a good time talking and reminiscing, and decided we need to go to Kah-Nee-Ta again next summer. After they left, Rielee called and asked if she could stay with us during the football game, she also asked if I would take her to Walmart to look for a Halloween costume. I tried to say no, that I was tired and would take her tomorrow but she started bawling so I caved and said okay. Auna went with us. Rielee found a witch costume, hat and broom at Walmart, striped tights and some black and green hairspray at Target, so she is all set for Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment