Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Gingerbread houses

 
After helping with the gingerbread houses in Emmy's room today, I brought some home to do with the girls.  At first they thought I was crazy when I said they were going to attach the graham crackers with frosting to the milk carton, but once they figured it out, they thought it was cool.
They got creative in their decorating, taste testing a lot of the candy and frosting, too.
They were happy with their finished houses.  Once they were done, we went to the library and bakery, they were supposed to go while I was gone, but wanted to wait so I could go, too.  Rielee had homework to do after school so she couldn't come along, but we brought her a maple bar.

With all that sugar coursing through their veins, our UNO game later was out of control.  They kept busting up laughing so much we could barely keep the game going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment